With a nod to Mil Millington and his classic website, Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About.
- Whether or not the baby bottles need be sanitized in the microwavable sanitizer after they have already been through the dishwasher.
- Whether or not tap water is safe for mixing with formula.
- Those little “helpful hints” we give each other when it’s the other’s turn to watch the baby (often interpreted as criticism.)
- How many size 3 nipples to buy (enough for all of the available bottles? That’s just crazy talk, it’s too expensive.)
- The fact that the too-small bibs are still in the dresser rather than in the box to be shipped to a pregnant friend.
- The temperature of baby’s bath water.
- Proper formula mixing technique: shaken or swished?
This will be a running post, updated as more controversial topics arise.